What is Web site Design?
Web site design refers to all elements of layout, navigation, graphics and applications involved in the creation of a web site. Web site content refers to the site’s text.
Web sites are shaped by web pages. Depending on the size of your business, the information you want to include and the objectives for the website different quantity of pages are needed.
- 85% of people agreed the quality of a business Web site is an important factor in earning the consumer’s trust.
- 66% of people never returned to websites where they have had a negative experience.
- Over 77% of people said they were more likely to make a purchase from an unfamiliar business with a quality Web site than a poor Web site from a known business.
How we do it?
We believe that your website is a very important part of your marketing strategy and for that reason it should be completely aligned with your business objectives and plans.
Digital Sources website design process is based on the following:
- Understand the nature of your business and the kind of services/products you offer
- Know the target market/ industry
- Be aware of the potential image you wish to achieve
- Your goals for the website
- The key requirements from the website
What we offer?
- Free web hosting for one year
- User-friendly web sites
- Professional and appealing design
- Site Structure Optimization
- Basic optimization for your search terms
- Google Analytics
- 1 Page Website (Flyer) – $ 300
- 6 Pages Website (recommended format for local businesses) – $ 800
- Additional Pages (Per page) – $ 150 / page